Download YouTube - Vanced APK ( Non-Root ) for your Android smart-phone
is a popular twisted version of YouTube. It adds a number of features to the official YouTube app, including blocking built-in ads, subtitle, black / black themes and more. This page contains installation instructions and download links for offline devices. YouTube Vanced is also for rooted device if you want please do comment.
The latest version of YouTube Vanced
The latest version of YouTube Winsڊ is 17.03.38. The changes can be found below:
How to install YouTube-based non-root alternatives
Using Vanced Manager
The YouTube Vanced Team has created a new and easier way to find and run your Vanced. Users can now install the Vanced Manager app and it will enable micro and YouTube installation of Vanced. Vinsid Music Support, the same version of YouTube Music, is also available since 1.3.0. The app makes it easy to select the theme you want and install future updates.
Download this latest version of Vanced - Manager here on your Android device.
Install and open the app.
Make sure "Not Root" is selected during the initial setup wizard.
Click "Install" next to MicroG.
Follow the instructions to allow the installation of unknown apps.
MicroG will download and when it's ready you can press "Install".
Next, click on "Install" next to Vanced.
Select your favorite topic and press "Next".
Select the language of your choice and press Finish.
Vanced will be downloaded and when it is ready you can click "Install".
While Vanced Manager is still the recommended way to install and manage a modified YouTube instance, experienced users want more control over the installation process. If you want to install YouTube without using WordPress, you need to do the following.
How to install without Wisdom Manager
Install the latest Vanced MicroG APK if you want to login with your YouTube/Google account.
Find and download the appropriate YouTube Vanced APK components of the target device.
Install a bunch of APK files using Split APKs Installer (SAI). You can download SAI from the GitHub repository, F-Droid, or the Google Play Store.
Note that you will not find new versions of YouTube Venice with separate downloadable Split APK files.
Note for Huawei / Honor users
As of version 0.2.12-203316, Vanced MicroG has a special "Huawei" button in the connection wizard. If you're using a Huawei (and Honor) device that doesn't come with Google Play Services by default but you can upload them later, you can also use your YouTube/Google account during Vanced. I can log in. Applications have been modified with this option.
Big wins on YouTube.
Ability to block all video ads.
Optional black AMOLED wire to reduce eye and battery irritation.
Allows you to play videos in the background or in the background image (Android 8.0 Oreo and above only).
- You can use the sliders to control the brightness and volume of other video player apps (with adjustable padding).
- Play a song in auto-repeat or just loop to enjoy videos like Tuck Tox/Wine.personalization
- Vanced allows you to ignore encoding options (e.g. the implementation of H.264 for older devices).
- You can also force HDR to 60fps or off if you prefer the cinematic experience with custom device configurations.
- Force increase or decrease custom default video resolution and even override screen resolution (e.g. play 4K on any device).
- Change it to default playback speed between 0.25x & 2x.
- It allows you to toggle home ads, often UI ads, commercial ads, community posts, movie sales, embedded banner information, full comment removal, movie compression, movie shelf removal and more!