Windows 7 is the major version of the Windows NT operating system developed by Microsoft. It was released to the manufacturing market on July 22, 2009, and was widely available on October 22, 2009. this is the success of Windows Vista, released almost 3 years earlier.
OS Version: 7601.25661
Edition: ULTIMATE N
File size: 2.25 GB
Please read this before installing Windows 7.
What doesn't work in Windows 7
X Some newer DCH drivers / newer computer hardware / some games / newer software / DX12 (won't happen, get Windows 10.)
X This version of Windows cannot be updated
X-Ghost Toolbox is too old for this version.
UEFI X boot
What works in Windows 7?
- Stream games / Epicgames / Origin / Uplay / GOG / Etc.
- Any software - etc.- Some old & newer drivers.
- DirectX 11/10.1/10/9
- Old boots
- Latest version of OS / NETFX4.7 / NETFX3.5
- Page/service/scheduled/optimized indexer for search
- Privacy optimization and Performante mode!
- DirectX SDK/Visual C++ runtime redistributable
- RED SHIFT EDITION
- "Telemetry" , "Error reports" , "Diagnostic data"
- Disable UAC (don't say that)
- OS build update 7601.25661
- Install DirectX SDK
- Visual C++ AIO (v52) update
- Serves Stack Update to this Windows 7 ServicePack-1
- Add DarkMetter subspace theme
- Remove built-in WAT
- Update .NET Framework
* .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2
* .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2
* .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1
*.NET Framework 4.7
"Processor": 1 (GHz) or faster with two / 2 or more cores in the compatible '64'-bit processor
- RAM: 4 gigabytes (GB) recommended
- Use Rufus to create bootable usb or burn dvd at low speed