Differences Dofollow and Nofollow Links in SEO Techniques
MIUSM-TECH.COM - Dofollow and nofollow links may often be heard for those who are learning SEO techniques. Of course you will be wondering what exactly is the difference and function of the two in search engine optimization.
- What are Nofollow Links?
- Use of Nofollow Links
- Should I Use Nofollow Links?
- What are Dofollow Links?
- Dofollow vs Nofollow links
- How to find Dofollow links
- How to build a Good Link Profile
What are Nofollow Links?
<a href="http://www.example.com" rel="nofollow">Judul Link</a>
Use of Nofollow Links
Should I Use Nofollow Links?
What are Dofollow Links?
<a href="http://www.example.com/">Judul Link</a>
Dofollow vs Nofollow links
How to find Dofollow links
How to build a Good Link Profile
- Backlinks from High DA and PA.
- Do not have backlinks from spam websites.
- Have backlinks from relevant websites. So, quality is important and not quantity.
- Create both types of links, dofollow and nofollow links.
- Do not use the same keywords too often as the title or anchor text because it will increase your site's spam score. It's a good idea to do your keyword research first. The easy way you can use Google keyword planner to find some relevant keywords. Also use the right distribution of link text.
- Low quality websites will affect your link profile. Therefore, you should not create backlinks from websites with low DA and high spam scores.
- Create backlinks on sites or blogs with the same niche. For example, if your niche is SEO and Blogging, you should not create backlinks on Health sites. This will be useless and Google will probably mark you as spam.
- Google really hates paid links. So, Avoid buying paid links or backlinks.
- Maintain site consistency. Search engine bots will check link speed. So don't create all deep links at once, otherwise the site will be marked as spam.
- Finally, use nofollow links when you create content that links to unknown or spammy sites.