miusm-tech.COM - Search engine optimization is one of the most important tasks if you want to exponentially increase traffic on a site. Through this search engine optimization, you can get a higher ranking in the search engine results pages.
Apart from that, SEO is the most consistent source of traffic for sites as well as blogs. Therefore never ignore SEO or take it lightly.
- List of the best SEO Plugins for WordPress
- Yoast SEO
- Rank Math
- All in One SEO Pack
- Squirrely SEO
- All In One Schema Rich Snippet
- Broken Link Checker
- WP Rocket
List of the best SEO Plugins for WordPress
If you're looking for the best SEO Plugins for WordPress, you've come to the right place. Because here we will reveal some WordPress plugins to optimize blogs on search engines.
Here is a list of SEO plugins for your WordPress blog or site that you should consider for search engine optimization.
1. Yoast SEO
One of the best and most used SEO plugins for WordPress, with this plugin you can optimize your WordPress blog in search engines. Yoast SEO is trusted by millions of websites, you can add title and description on page and post with this plugin.
Apart from that, you can also generate XML Sitemaps for sites. you can also edit the robot.txt file with the Yoast plugin. This plugin can help in on-page SEO, SEO redirects, setting index or no index for search engines.
Main features of Yoast SEO
- Readability analysis.
- One focus keyword.
- Preview snippets to check how the page will look in search results.
- Customer service support (Premium feature)
- Local SEO, Woo-commerce, Video SEO, Yoast News SEO (Premium Features)
- Social preview (premium feature)
- Automatic internal link suggestion tool (premium feature)
2. Rank Math
Rank math is another SEO plugin similar to the Yoast SEO plugin. This plugin is made by Mythemeshop. This plugin has an easy setup wizard, which helps in configuring the ranking math plugin perfectly. There are many more premium features from Yoast SEO, which you can get for free in the Rank Math plugin.
With the SEO Rank math plugin you can optimize articles for up to 5 keywords. Rich snippets or schema markups are also included. So, you don't need to install another plugin to set schema markups. This plugin also integrates Google search console in the WordPress dashboard. Apart from that, you can also perform SEO audits and track blog keyword rankings.
Main features of Rank Math
- Simple wizards.
- Auto-canonical URLs.
- User friendly interface.
- Automatic configuration.
- One-click import from other SEO plugins like Yoast.
- Automatic link suggestions.
- 5 keyword optimization.
- Integrated Google search console.
- Google knowledge graph.
- Automatic image SEO.
- Track keyword rankings.
- 24×7 . support
3. All in One SEO Pack
First launched in 2007, All in one SEO pack is the most downloaded WordPress SEO plugin to date. This plugin has more than 60000000 downloads till now. AIO SEO (All in one SEO pack) is an open-source plugin and is free to download. This plugin also has a pro version which costs around 57$ for a year.
Main features of All in one SEO pack
- XML Sitemap and Sitemap Images for search engines.
- Auto-canonical URLs.
- RSS sitemaps.
- Schema markup.
- Automatic ping in search engines when there are updates or new posts.
- Generate meta tags automatically.
- Support for woo commerce (premium)
- Video SEO Module (premium)
- Premium support on forums (premium)
- Google Analytics Tracking (premium)
- Meta SEO for tags and custom taxonomies (premium)
4. Squirrely SEO
Squirrely SEO is another best search engine optimization plugin. It can view each page in the same way as Google's algorithm. Squirrely is powered by advanced cloud servers and data analysis provided by popular SEO tools like Alexa, majestic, Semrush, Moz, Content look, Google analytics. Apart from that, it has its own crawler which crawls the web pages regularly.
Squirly SEO plugin considers more than 54 ranking factors when analyzing pages similar to the google algorithm. In addition, there are important features such as focus pages, bulk SEO, SEO audit and SEO problem scanner. This plugin has a free and premium version for around 29.99$ per month.
Main features of Squirly SEO
- Fast and user friendly installation.
- Focused pages that help rank better in search engines.
- Site audit report showing technical SEO issues and suggested fixes.
- Keyword research.
- Rating tracking and reports.
- Bulk SEO.
- Customize open graphs.
- XML sitemap generator.
- SEO snippet tool.
- Duplicate removal tool.
- JSON-ID semantic SEO.
Seopress is a powerful WordPress SEO plugin, similar to Yoast and Rank math. But not like those two plugins. You have to pay 39$ with one year update to get all the features in this plugin. There is a free version but with limited features.
Main features of Seopress
- Quick installation wizard.
- HTML, XML, images, videos, news, author sitemaps.
- Google analytics integration.
- Broken links and 404 monitoring.
- Import and export are available for other SEO plugins.
- All kinds of redirects.
- Woocommerce support.
- Customize meta-titles, meta descriptions, twitter cards and open graph.
6. All In One Schema Rich Snippet
This is not an SEO plugin like Yoast, Rank math or pum AIO SEO. However, this plugin can help you increase the CTR of posts on search engine results pages. A good CTR is one of the ranking factors that Google considers when ranking any post in the SERP. This plugin can turn simple-looking snippets into rich snippets, which can entice users to click. You can use this SEO plugin for free, there is also a pro version which costs around 75$ per year or 249$ for lifetime use.
Main features of All in one schema rich snippet
- Helps rank higher in search engines by increasing CTR.
- Gives search engines precise knowledge of what to show in the search result snippet.
- Makes you stand out from the competition.
- Create rich snippets or structures by adding star ratings, photos, authors, prices, etc.
7. Broken Link Checker
With this plugin, you can check all broken links on the blog. Like broken links on a page, post to comments to find links to fix later. Because, fixing broken links is very important for search engine optimization.
Main features of Broken link checker
- Found links that no longer work without redirects and images.
- On the plugin page, you can edit broken links, no need to open each post separately.
- Notifications via email and dashboard.
- Allows to search URL and link text.
- Checks external and internal URLs.
- Scan an unlimited number of pages on your site.
8. WP Rocket
WP Rocket Key Features
- Page caching provides fast load times- very useful in SEO.
- On-demand or slow loading images that increase page load times.
- Browser caching.
- GZIP compression.
- Import and export settings for other sites using the WP Rocket plugin.
More about WP Rocket
You can choose one of the SEO plugins like Yoast, Rankmath, All in one SEO pack, Squirrely or SEOPress. If you are new to building WordPress with a minimal budget I suggest you use the free SEO plugin Rankmath for initial blog optimization.
As for the Broken link checker and WP Rocket plugins, you must install it on WordPress. because the WP Rocket plugin is only available in the paid version, to get features like WP Rocket you can try the W3 Total Cache plugin which you can use for free.
So, this time the post is about the best WordPress SEO Plugins to optimize your site or blog on search engines.